Re: Safety glasses and eyeballs NOW a bit longish

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Safety glasses and eyeballs NOW a bit longish
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 16:45:35 -0500
> I saw it and didn't answer it because there was a dearth of info in the
> question.  . . .
> What was your question?

Oops! Apologies all around. I went back and realized that I had only sent
the question to John Deikis instead of the whole list as I had intended.

The actual question that you were supposed to have picked up on
telepathically was :

OK, while we are on this topic, who amongst you has found a pair of safety
glasses which combine safety and comfort? Something that you can wear
comfortably for more than 15 minutes at a time but which also will be
effective at keeping the debris out of your eyes without compromising on
your ability to see what you are doing. Every so often I try again, but I
have a hard time convincing myself that I will be safer overall with the
glasses on. Do any of you out there have a good source for that perfect pair
(of glasses, of course!)?

To add a bit more, I am not looking for prescription, just something that
will keep the grit out of my contacts when working under the car, running
the wirebrush/grinder, using the Dremel, all those places where I know I
should be using them...
I knew this list had irrepressible opinions on such subjects, I just
couldn't understand why no one wanted to respond. A true "dearth of
information"!
David Lieb
1972 Blue