Re: back firing on acceleration

To: <SDOliner@aol.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: back firing on acceleration
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 10:43:30 -0400
I'm fairly new to SUs, so no expert, but maybe a worn jet?  Do the dampers
fall and make the nice "clunk" when you push them up?  (I know that you have
checked the damper oil....).   But check the timing too...how many times have
we heard on this list that "90% of carb problems are ignition problems"....or
is it "90% of ignition problems are carb".....oh dear...

Geoff Branch