RE: Weber Jets

To: "'Biff'" <biffjones@erols.com>
Subject: RE: Weber Jets
Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2004 12:15:35 -0400
Cc: "Spridget List" <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Biff,
    Comparing your setup with ours, it looks like we have plenty of
fuel, if not too much, but the 27mm chokes may be the cause of it
falling down as the RPM rapidly increase. With the added displacement of
the 1310cc (1275+.040) would we be better off with 30mm chokes or 32mm?
Regards,

Tom Speed

www.mgracer.com

12431 Lawyers Road