Re: Garage advice request

To: kgb <kgb@frontiernet.net>
Subject: Re: Garage advice request
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2004 15:29:19 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Leave it to the women folk to be practical!

In my future garage remodel plans I want a small Irish (or English) pub
in the corner, nothing too fancy - a couple of chairs, small table - for
reading my Haynes & Bentley manuals, of course- and a full keg & tap of
Guinness! I mean working on LBCs is hot, thirsty business - especially
in Lost Wages!

Amy, welcome to the right side of country!

Jim Rogers
San Juan Capistrano,Ca (only 4 1/2 hours west of LV)

kgb wrote:

>Welcome new neighbor!  When you get ready for a tour we will have to get
>Crash and do a Nevada Turn or something.
>
>Do let us know when your program is scheduled to air.  Gary & I would love
>to watch it.
>
>If it were my garage, I would want a couple of workbenches, a rolling
>island, the overhead cabinets, and the storage cupboards. I would probably
>also want one or two of the open shelf units.
>
>Kate

Check out the new British Cars Forum: