Re: Garage advice request

To: kgb@frontiernet.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Garage advice request
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2004 20:40:52 EDT
In a message dated 9/11/2004 1:43:01 PM Mountain Standard Time,
kgb@frontiernet.net writes:
If it were my garage, I would want a couple of workbenches, a rolling
island, the overhead cabinets, and the storage cupboards. I would probably
also want one or two of the open shelf units.
and a beer fridge!

Robert Houston
Texan in New Mexico

Liberty has never come from the government. Liberty has always come from the
subjects of the government. The history of government is a history of
resistance. The history of liberty is the history of the limitation of
government, not
the increase of it. Woodrow Wilson

Check out the new British Cars Forum: