Re: Sprite Friendly Race Tracks

To: "mg72racer@juno.com" <mg72racer@juno.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net, team-thicko@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Sprite Friendly Race Tracks
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 10:36:50 -0700 (PDT)
--- "mg72racer@juno.com" <mg72racer@juno.com> wrote:
> discover?  The sway bar mounts have torn
> away from the chassis rails.

Mal,
I ran the enduro with, it turns out, my swaybar
dangling.  Mine is purely bolt-in, 10 bolts were
loose, and I check them before every race weekend. And
I pretty much crushed my LCB header from bottoming out
in the jump and hairpin.  The track is certainly
challenging, but it wouldn't diminish that if the
swell guy who owns the track needs to repave the f'ing
place.  I wonder (not) if the 3 separate incidents of
broken front suspensions were a coincidence.  And when
people start choosing to use the porta-potties rather
than the bathroom with the 4 year old "out of order"
signs, that's rather telling....

Alternator looks great and is in, BTW.  See you at
RA...

'hopper

Check out the new British Cars Forum: