Re: Cam recommendations for a 1500..

To: <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Cam recommendations for a 1500..
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2004 07:39:35 -0700
Auth-sender: cbking@alum.rpi.edu
I'm running a TSI 275 cam, specs are probably at Ted's website
(www.tsimportedautomotive.com).

It pulls quite strong from 2000 rpm up through redline. It idles a
little rough in the 1000 rpm range, but smooths out a bit at about 1200
rpm. My carbs and ignition probably aren't optimal, so I'm sure it could
be better. The sound is real nice though, and the power is pretty strong
and smooth.

-=Chris