Re: Cam recommendations for a 1500..

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Cam recommendations for a 1500..
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2004 10:56:23 EDT
I just want to say, and I have no doubt my experience may have been unusual,
that I tried to go this TSI route and, in my experience, this Ted fellow was
less than agreeable or helpful to me, which is how I ended up with the ATP or
whatever, which has turned out to be a gem, so I'm grateful to TSI also and
harbor no hard feelings, but just want to say that if you find yourself placing
high value on chipper customer service I personally would think thrice before
calling TSI.  Again, everyone has bad days so take it for all it is, one
man's opinion.

Mark M.

Check out the new British Cars Forum: