RE: Financing, some LBC

To: <Ankitterer@aol.com>, <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Financing, some LBC
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2004 07:43:33 -0500
I have some recent personal experience regarding classic car insurance...

My big Healey, which I've owned for more than 30 years, was damaged while
trying to get it on my small trailer in the rain. Estimate from Fourintune
was $13,500 to repair. JC Taylor sent an adjustor to look at the car, and he
went over the estimate with Fourintune. They paid the estimate as written...
mailed me a check. I had one other claim 10 years ago (for a much lesser
amount) and it was also paid without any grief in a timely manner.

I heartily endorse JC Taylor.

WST