Re: Financing, some LBC

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Financing, some LBC
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 08:28:01 -0400
As an insurance agent, I will weigh-in on this and be most brief.

1) It is refreshing whenever I encounter an instance of an informed
insured, including the fact that a minuscule premium difference is not
the number one priority,
2) whenever I read a comments on these lists about claims experience on
classic car policies, the reference is always about property claims
(i.e. damage to the insured's vehicle). (As an aside, I have never seen
a property claims problem with any of the classic car ins companies.)
But the most important aspect of insurance protection Liability protection.

--

jay fishbein
wallingford, ct

Ankitterer@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 10/9/2004 9:49:08 PM Mountain Standard Time,
>Ankitterer@aol.com writes:
>ANPAC (American National Property and
>Casualty) is the company and the office is in San Diego. <snip>
>
>Incidentally, I do read the policies when they come in and verify that they
>say what I've been told.

Check out the new British Cars Forum: