Re[2]: Spridgets at car shows

To: spridgets <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re[2]: Spridgets at car shows
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 17:31:23 -0700
Hello,

      if they weren't different cars, then why, when new did they
      charge MORE for an MG, but now the Austin Healeys are worth
      more in the collector car market?

      BE owners KNOW their cars are "better" than the square bodies,
      and the market reflects that knowledge. look at the prices.
      SB sprites are worth more than Midgets, and i would resent being
      lumped with them at a car meet. and then we get to the RB
      midgets, at the bottom of the pecking order. .. i don't want
      "the red thing" lumped in with THOSE monstrosities. .. id'e
      rather be with the big healey guys looking down their their
      noses at my little sprite, than have to suffer the embarrasement
      of even sitting with the MG twits. the only thing worse would be
      to have to sit with the MORRIS group... yeesh.. talk about the
      bottom of the barrel!

      LOLOLOOLLOLLLOLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!.

--
Best regards,