Re: Spridgets at car shows

To: David Lieb <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>, Spridget List <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Spridgets at car shows
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 14:15:38 -0700 (PDT)
Mission acomplished, Crash.

It can be done...
When I bought my Bugeye in 1997, I flew from FL to
Kentucky, got off the airplane, and drove it 1000
miles back, bone stock 948.  For good luck, I didn't
even carry a cellphone or tools, let alone bring
Clarici with me like my last 1000 mile Sprite trip.

--- David Lieb <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com> wrote:

> > If you have never driven a stock bug-I on a
> mountain road, you probably
> can't
> > understand what I am talking about. It is your
> loss.
>
> Would that be up the mountain or down the mountain,
> Crash?
> Your 948 must not be stock either if you talk so
> blithely about driving it
> in the mountains.

http://vote.yahoo.com

Check out the new British Cars Forum: