Re: Spridgets at car shows

To: Spridget List <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Spridgets at car shows
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 16:28:14 -0400
Here, here, I have a candy-ass '74 Midget and love it. I also have a
girlie-man Pink Mk II so let's watch it! :-P

As for Spridgets on the highway, even though you can cruise at highway
speeds, they ain't highway cars and I've driven them upwards of 13 hours
straight on highways.

I'm not a mind reader so I can't speculate what the powers that be would
have plopped (that's an engineering term) into the Bugeye if there were
options on the  displacement of  the A series available in 1958, but I
thought the reason the reasons for going to more hp on the production
cars was due to the increasing curb weights.

And one last thing, let's leave Orson Welles out of this.

--

rosebud fishbein
wallingford, ct

David Lieb wrote:

>>If you have never driven a stock bug-I on a mountain road, you probably
>>

>can't
>

>>understand what I am talking about. It is your loss.
>>

>...ask yourself why they did put the 1098 and
>then the 1275 in when they did become available.
>
>...you can stop bad-mouthing my candy-ass Midget any
>time now ;-)

Check out the new British Cars Forum: