Re: Upgraded Bugeye tail lamps

To: Brad Fornal <toyman@digitex.net>
Subject: Re: Upgraded Bugeye tail lamps
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 11:36:04 -0400 5.0; U)
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>, Yahoo Spridget list <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>
Don't hold out much hope for protection from idiots.

We now own a 2002 Miata that will serve as my wife's commuter car.  We think the
chaps in Hiroshima must have installed a giant magnet in the back bumper because
EVERYTHING it seems wants to follow ridiculously close, especially in traffic.
Can't these people see?  These Sport AssaUlt Vehicle drivers seem unable to
judge distances and exercise judgment when approaching little cars, bright brake
lights notwithstanding.

The car was rear ended in the second week of our ownership.  Only a scratch, but
so distressing.

Brad Fornal wrote:

> As many of you know, I have a
> 1960 Bugeye in parts, that