RE: Upgraded Bugeye tail lamps

To: "Gus" <mother-ship@earthlink.net>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Upgraded Bugeye tail lamps
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 16:15:10 -0400
Only problem with the SSR is that while having a truck body, it doesn't have
the towing and hauling capacities of a "true" truck.  Its more like a
Corvette dressed in truck clothes.

As for Bs....there's noting wrong with them.  I just felt like taking a stab
at somebody for the hell of it.  They just don't handle as well as a
Midget/Bugeye and don't cruise as well as a C.  Of course they have more
power than a Midget, and handle better than a C (talking bone stock cars).
Plus I own a Midge and a C, so why not poke a little fun at the "other
guys". :)

Tad

Actually, if you don't need the seating for 5, Chevrolet also offers the SSR
truck.

And what's wrong with MGB's?

Gus aka "the firefly"
Extraordinary crimes against the people and the state have to be avenged by
agents extraordinary. Two such people are John Steed, top professional, and
his partner, Emma Peel, talented amateur. Otherwise known as The Avengers...

Check out the new British Cars Forum: