Re: Upgraded Bugeye tail lamps

To: "Larry B. Macy, Ph.D." <macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu>
Subject: Re: Upgraded Bugeye tail lamps
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 08:26:52 -0700
Cc: Brad Fornal <toyman@digitex.net>, Spridgets <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Larry,
     I have hunted all over Southern, Central and Northern California
and a few nieghboring states.  I have never needed anything other than a
2WD pickup to get anywhere that is close to the game.  I owned  a 4WD
Izusu pick-up back in 1981 and only had it in 4WD twice and that was
because it was new and I wanted to see how it worked.  It wasn't
necessary for any other use I had for the truck the rest of the time I
owned it.
Mike MacLean
60 Sprite (2WD)
56 BN2 (2WD)