RE: Upgraded Bugeye tail lamps

To: Brad Fornal <toyman@digitex.net> information i9QExjKB027740
Subject: RE: Upgraded Bugeye tail lamps
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 10:57:57 -0400
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
When I bought my Dakota last year, I had the same problem with the
dealer. He could not understand why I would want a 2-wheel drive,
rather than a 4X4. Well in my area you need 4x4 about 3 days a year. If
I need it that bad, I stay home. Also I get better gas mileage, less
weight, less wear and tear and fewer moving parts. I also get a bigger
load carrying capacity and can tow a heavier trailer than with a 4x4.

For my needs, I need to haul stuff once in a while, I do not hunt or go
"off road" I pull a trailer from time to time. I need the best vehicle
I can get for that. I had no need for a full sized truck, nor did I
want to drive a monster. So I got a midsized, 2-wheel drive, club cab
pickup, with a 5-speed manual transmission.

Larry

--
Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

 I have great faith in fools - my friends call it self-confidence.
 - Edgar Allen Poe

believed to be clean.

Check out the new British Cars Forum: