Re: Weatherstripping detail?

Subject: Re: Weatherstripping detail?
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2004 00:11:41 -0500
Cc: "Spridget List (E-mail)" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Lester,
Probably got your answer all ready but the weather stripping feeds thru
a P-Clip that is attached by the first bolt that holds the anodized
metal dash trim on.  if you want I can send you a picture.

Hope this helps,
Dave
59 :{)
Son who just got engaged.......what do FOGs (Father of the Groom) do,
besides pay for the rehearsal dinner?  Just wondering as a date has not
yet been set.

Lester Ewing wrote:

> Evening all,
>
>     I am trying to finish off the '59 and have run into a bit of a
> quandry to whit:
>
>     How does the leading edge of the weatherstripping get finished?  i
> know that the trailing edge goes under the side panel and is screwed
> in place but where does the front part go?  The only picture i can
> find shows it disappearing up under the dash but that really isn't
> specific enough..  any help for me or the car??  ;-)
>
> Lester

Check out the new British Cars Forum: