Spark problems

To: "Spridget List" <Spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Spark problems
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 21:37:35 -0600 iAD3bKAC012414
Need some help to make sure I am correct on my diagnosis.   I am not
getting spark at the points.  Measuring the voltage at the SW side of
the coil I have 12.83 Volts.  On the CB side I have 1.050 voltsBAD
COIL??? Am I correct?  Checking at the distributor on the CB wire I have
1.o4o.

If I am correct does anyone have a coil with a date code of 9/59 they
want to get rid of 9/59 on the bottom of it.  Oh yea, I almost forgot.
Anyone looking for an original style solenoid (with the rubber
insulators and metal back plate versus other repro's that have a nylon
back) you can order them from Victoria British.  They are identical to
the old Lucas unit in every aspect EXCEPT they do not have Lucas on
them.

Leo

---