Re: Spark problems - now wheel alignment

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Spark problems - now wheel alignment
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 08:08:14 -0600 with any abuse report
> Two overlapping lengths of dowel do it very accurately.

I like that idea! A little work with a block for them to slide in and it
could be a lovely addition to my Spridget tools collection. Now for the
question. The toe-in figures are always given in inches rather than degrees;
are they assuming you will be measuring at the tread? edge of rim? The
distance from the center of the wheel will affect this measurement unless
you go for the 0" end of the scale. I don't have any manuals here at work,
do they say exactly what point to use for the measurement?
David Lieb