Re: Spark problems - now wheel alignment

To: "David Lieb" <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>, "Spridget List" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Spark problems - now wheel alignment
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 20:11:21 -0000
David, I have always taken it that the measurement is at the edge of the
rim.  If you watch the tyre depot places do it they attach a frame to the
wheel with metal points that balance on the edge of the wheel rim.  At
least, that is how the instrument is designed to work.  Problem is a lot of
the operators havent - or cannot -  read the instructions!

Guy