Re: Ok, why didn't you tell me...

To: David Lieb <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>
Subject: Re: Ok, why didn't you tell me...
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 14:48:20 -0600
Cc: Spridget List <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
I KNEW IT!  Here I go, have the car stripped, painted, I find all of
the right original stuff, put a new interior in it, add the
Supercharger (Well, not yet but that's next), new stuff all around and
I don't fit in the damned thing.  And one of you guys are going to see
it on eBay and complain about this and that not being correct (While
you get stuck with another pink car) and are going to then buy it off
me for a quarter of what I've put into it...  ARRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!

Lester

.. it's only a 103 point car, I used grade 8 fasteners yellow cad
plated rather than the grade 5 silver/zinc plated..

.. shoulda kept with SAABs..  ;-)