Re: Ok, why didn't you tell me...

Subject: Re: Ok, why didn't you tell me...
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 08:05:52 -0600
Cc: Spridgets (E-mail) <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Frank,

        sometimes my humor doesn't come across well, I've know Chuck the
Greater (and Chuck the Lesser ) for a while, back when he was being
banned for too much noise at Lime Rock..(IIRC)  heh..  I was just being
a  bit funny.  No, I am not that tall but I have become accustomed to
vehicles with more leg room I guess..

Lester