Re: Ok, why didn't you tell me...

To: Lester Ewing <lewing@sport.rr.com>, CHRIS KOTTING <ckotting@wideopenwest.com>
Subject: Re: Ok, why didn't you tell me...
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 15:08:37 -0800 (PST)
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Lester,

You can try raising the front of the seat about an
inch by using a spacer between the floor and seat
rails.  This will tip the whole seat backwards and
give you some extra leg room.  But if Chuck and Mike
Weeks can do it without any problem you should be ok
unless you're in the Andre the Giant look alike
contest.

Rick

--- Lester Ewing <lewing@sport.rr.com> wrote:

> Nope, everything stripped almost to the bare bones,
> seat rails all
> clean and lubed, seat back just about touching the
> rear bulkhead.

The all-new My Yahoo! - Get yours free!
http://my.yahoo.com