Re: BBC, no LBC

To: "Rick Lindsay" <rick@stoolhead.com>, "Spridgets (E-mail)" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: BBC, no LBC
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2004 15:36:08 -0000
So Rick,
If you find this such a pain, why do you own a Landrover?
Just so you can complain?

Why not leave it to someone who appreciates the logic and simplicity of
minimising the number of different sized bolts required.
These vehicles were made for a minimalist culture and largely intended for
third world use where there was not a convenient parts store in every town.

Guy