Re: BBC, no LBC

To: "Rick Lindsay" <rick@stoolhead.com>, "David Lieb" <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: BBC, no LBC
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2004 19:51:30 -0000
I am sitting here killing myself with laughter, as this time there really
was no intended chain rattling!
If I had presumed the "exotic Italian" was a Ferrari, when it was some
lesser vehicle, everyone would have thought I was being sarcastic.

If I say an alfa, and it turns out to be something, shall we say, more
stratospheric, then we can all be duely impressed.

Guy
P.S.
Oh, did I say, my "other car" is an alfa!  Known in these parts as the
"padded cell"