Re: BBC, no LBC

To: Rick Lindsay <rick@stoolhead.com>
Subject: Re: BBC, no LBC
Date: Sun, 05 Dec 2004 15:16:51 -0700
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Gee....
I just happen to have a very good friend in Seattle with a '67 Duetto
that I found for him here in a junk yard here in Tucson a few years ago.
It was hit hard in the front, but is a complete, rust-free Arizona car
with a replacement front end, which he found in California.  Val has
just never gotten around to it, and is now cleaning out some of his
20-odd Italian and other European cars. NFI, just a good friend.  Don't
know the price....
valdanilov@msn.com
Apologies in advance for ruffling feathers by bombing the list!
Bill
Slightly Classics
Tucson

Go for a Duetto and you will have the most stylish ride on the block ...if