Re: [midgetsprite] Too good to be true?

To: pasgeirsson@worldnet.att.net, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com, HealeyRic2@aol.com, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: [midgetsprite] Too good to be true?
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 17:31:09 EST
In a message dated 12/8/2004 3:24:33 PM Mountain Standard Time,
pasgeirsson@worldnet.att.net writes:

Will he  be putting the change from the overpayment in the glove box?   LOL

Pa

He also has 3-4 other cars that should be selling for $30-40K for  sale at
$10K.  His feedback looks great, but it is for model cars  apparently and there
is nothing in the feedback since Oct. of 2002.

Could someone steal a ebay ID and use the good feedback to run a  scam?  I
know the Healey's with V-8 conversions should be worth less, but  from the
pictures, this is a 100 point car...it should be worth $10 without an  engine.

Check out his '39 Ford and Charger auctions.

Robert Houston
Texan in New Mexico

I don't feel  we did wrong in taking this great country away from them. There
were great  numbers of people who needed new land, and the Indians were
selfishly trying to  keep it for themselves._ John  Wayne_
(http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/j/johnwayne104005.html)