Re: Payment infos

To: michael_47214@msn.com
Subject: Re: Payment infos
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 17:31:49 EST
Michael, I have a quicker way for your to get your money, all in cash, with
an extra $3000 for your trouble.  I have a friend that lives near you, and  he
will bring you $15,000.00 USD in cash.  He owes me this money for a  previous
deal we did together.  If you will wire me $3,000.00 first, you  can keep the
extra cash.  It is worth it to me to pay you the extra so I  can collect from
this fellow, Allan West-Smith, of London, and I will get my car  even sooner!

By the way, the extra pictures you sent had a virus, can you send them  again?

Also, Alan says he knows the fellow at Globe Pharmacy, your next door
neighbor.  Would you mind if he pops over  and snaps a few  pictures?

Robert Houston
Texan in New Mexico

I don't feel  we did wrong in taking this great country away from them. There
were great  numbers of people who needed new land, and the Indians were
selfishly trying to  keep it for themselves._ John  Wayne_
(http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/j/johnwayne104005.html)