RE: OT: trucks!

To: <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: OT: trucks!
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 12:08:37 -0800
Spridgeteers...

I don't want to start a Chevy vs Ford flame war on here... but here we go:
My Ford expedition is now out of warrantee, and I always felt the 5.4 L gas
engine was a little weak for towing. So... I am considering the purchase of
a new or little used F250/350 diesel engine or equivalent from Chevy or
Dodge. Anybody on this list who knows a lot about trucks and could give me
advice on the merits or otherwise of each make?

Please feel free to reply off list as to not upset Spridgets folks 8-)

JLC
hobbycars@cox.net
---