Re: Re: Is this normal??]

To: <bushwacker4@zoomtown.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Re: Is this normal??]
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 12:11:36 -0800
Hi Lester and Kent,

These rotor to hub bolts are "place" bolts and are of a special design to
allow heating and cool down without getting loose.  You should NEVER use ANY
grade 5 or 8 bolts here and NEVER use a lock washer.

Use Place bolts only.  They were developed for steam engines and are perfect
for this application.  You can spot them easily as the head has 6 sort of
pie shaped wedges on the head.

Paul A