Re: CLutch master cylinder - Midget

To: Jim Johnson <jimj@starrtech.net>
Subject: Re: CLutch master cylinder - Midget
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 23:11:39 -0500
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
Jim Johnson wrote:

> Group,
>
> Well, I'm going to have to do a rebuild of my clutch master

It is a very simple seal and cup master cylinder.
Just make sure the bevels of the cup and seal face the inside of the
bore. It will take longer to get the master off and clean it up than the
actual rebuild.
Now the slave, just a seal or a cup, and once the master is rebuilt, the
added pressure will most likely take it's toll on the slave seal.
so get both kits. Be sure to hone the cylinders.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ