Re: CLutch master cylinder - Midget

Subject: Re: CLutch master cylinder - Midget
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 06:14:24 -0600
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
Um, I can't believe Frank missed the most obvious clue here.
DOT 3??
You "should" be using DOT  4 as it is less damaging to the rubber seals on our
little cars. Perhaps the quality over the years has improved to the point where
DOT 3 could be used, but since most of the parts are of Oriental origin, I doubt
it. So rebuild both, flush the lines with alcohol, and you should be golden.

Brad