Re: Stock Ride Height

To: Gerard <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>
Subject: Re: Stock Ride Height
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 14:28:23 -0500
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Thanks Gerard, that is another data point. It is an interesting way to
measure it, but does tell you what the factory thought was necessary
clearance with the stock spring rates. I suppose the dimension under the
outer rockers might be 7" in this case?  I am not familiar with Leading
Dimensions. Is it a book, or technical drawing perhaps?
John