Re: Stock Ride Height

To: John Caffrey <jdc6@lehigh.edu>
Subject: Re: Stock Ride Height
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 11:37:57 -0800
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Hi John,

"Leading Dimensions" is a technical drawing included in the original
BMC factory workshop manual (AKD  4884) and how size specifications
are referred to for British cars of that period (at least). Somewhere
I have a small version of it scanned. I suppose I should post it on
my "Tech Tips" page one of these days.

Gerard

--
One meets his destiny often in the road he takes to avoid it.
~French Proverb

http://www.gerardsgarage.com/FS_Garage.htm