Re: 1.5 inch SUs on 1275s

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 1.5 inch SUs on 1275s
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 06:31:40 -0800
Auth-sender: cbking@alum.rpi.edu
Tag number basically notes what needles and jets were in the carb, which
you'll probably be changing anyway for your A-series setup. Other than
that, they're all basically the same.

One thing to note is the dashpot spring. They come in two varieties,
small (about 3/4 inch dia) for earlier carbs, and large (about 2 inch
dia) for the later carbs. If you need to ordr dashpot springs, jst make
sure you know what you have.

-=Chris

Chris King
http://home.comcast.net/~kvcbk/