Fw: failure notice

To: <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: failure notice
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2005 19:16:23 -0500 reply-type=original
 My dash opening for the tach is 3 7/8" The electric tachs I see are aprox 3
 1/8.  Is  it a simple job to use the electric guts in my can or is my dash
 altered.

 Thanks.

 I got the alternator completely installed and 14.4 volts at the battery at
 idle.  From what I hear this is good.  Any comments?

 I was grinding down one of the alternator ears for clearance against the
 water pump with a dremel grinder.  I ended up with an aluminum splinter in
 my eye.  Doc says no scratches on the cornea but its a little sore.  Lesson
 learned:  safety glasses need to be full coverage goggles.  Be careful.

 Phil Nase
 http://home.ptd.net/~nase