Re: Electrolysis question

To: <Tommy_Samuels@MARKIVAUTO.COM>
Subject: Re: Electrolysis question
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 07:39:12 -0600
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
From <Tommy_Samuels at MARKIVAUTO.COM>

It's very hard to get washing soda around here, so I use Lye in my tank.
But washing soda or baking soda are both caustic solutions because they
are bases.

This brings up a question. I hope I'm not the only one who doesn't know what
washing soda is.  Is there a brand name that it is sold under?  Baking soda
I know of, but don't have a clue what "washing soda" is?

Larry Daniels
79 MGB LE
72 Midget

"You only need two tools: WD-40 and Duct Tape. If it
doesn't move and should, use the WD-40. If it
shouldn't move and does, use the duct tape."