Re: Compressor (buying) help wanted

To: "John D'Agostino" <john.dagostino@comcast.net>, "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@exit109.com>
Subject: Re: Compressor (buying) help wanted
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 09:25:40 -0800
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
At 06:09 AM 3/25/2005, John D'Agostino wrote:
>Hi.
>I have had a Quincy 5HP 80 gallon  compressor for about 15 years now. It's
>an industrial model that I bought used and I do a lot of sandblasting and

  I second the Quincy as a real compressor and worth every penny, I went
with a Champion from tptools, because it runs slower and that usually (it
did in this case) means the compressor runs quieter.

   I was tired of having compressors that I now know only claimed to have
6HP and didn't put out enough air, the Quincy and Champions are expensive
but they are the last compressor you will every buy and worth every
penny.  I love mine and its quiet and I never have not enough air, no
matter what I am doing.

         Mike

~~~~~ I'd rather be sailing and  ~~~ .oooO  Oooo.  ~~~~~~~~~~~
Mike Rambour                                   (    )  (     )
Bug Writer er...Programmer                \   )   (   /
      mikey@b2systems.com                  \_)  (_/
If you want to learn more about the ULTIMATE BRITISH sports car,
then take a look at   http://www.singercars.com/