Compressor (buying) help wanted

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Compressor (buying) help wanted
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 20:08:53 -0500
HELP!!
Even after *winning* the class action suit against Campbell-Hausfield
compressors, I still need a new compressor.
The $20 chinese made air tool they gave me as my suit winnings dodn't
really help my compressor situation, in fact, their compressor won't run
their air tool for more than a few minutes.

So I need some help with what to buy.
No way will I buy anything from Home Defect or Lowlifes.
BTDT and need something REAL this time.

I do not have a lot of room for an 80 gal tank.
My old 30 gal was fine, but my new 60 gal from lowlifes is not 1/2 of
what my 30 gal was.

The 60 gal verticle fits in my garage next to the door where all the
pipes are, I need to keep it close to the same size and location.

15 cfms @ 90 psi should be OK for my needs. 11 is not.
I have 240 volts.
Do I want a single stage? two stage?
I do lots of blast cabinet work and use air sanders on cars.

What does the list suggest?
--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ