Re: 1950 GMC Service Station pick-up truck

To: BillB@bnj.com, jrherrera90@hotmail.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 1950 GMC Service Station pick-up truck
From: BillDentin@aol.com
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 09:27:41 EDT
Sender: owner-fot@autox.team.net
In a message dated 04/07/2005 7:20:58 PM Central Daylight Time, BillB@bnj.com
writes:

> Subj:RE: RE: 1950 GMC Service Station pickup truck
> Date:04/07/2005 7:20:58 PM Central Daylight Time
> From:BillB@bnj.com
> To:jrherrera90@hotmail.com, fot@autox.team.net
> Sent from the Internet
>

> Certainly seems like English is a challenge to her. I can't see how the scam
> is going to work, but complex financial transactions are always suspect.

ENGLISH is a challenge to everyone....

1) The bandage was wound around the wound;
2) The farm was used to produce produce;
3) So full, the dump had to refuse refuse;
4)  You have to polish Polish furniture;
5)  If you want to lead...get the lead out;
6)  Soldiers often desert their dessert in the desert;

7)  No time like the present to present the present;
8)  The Fishing Band had a bass painted on their bass drum;
9)  When shot at, the dove dove in the bushes;
10)  I did not object to the object;

Bill (Damdinger)