FW: RE: 1950 GMC Service Station pick-up truck

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: FW: RE: 1950 GMC Service Station pick-up truck
From: "John Herrera" <jrherrera90@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2005 17:09:46 -0400
Sender: owner-fot@autox.team.net
Louise sounds like one of those scammers, don't you think?
John

From: louise carver <louisecarver01@yahoo.com>
To: John Herrera <jrherrera90@hotmail.com>
Subject: RE: 1950 GMC Service Station pick-up truck
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2005 13:44:59 -0700 (PDT)

Hello John,
Here is the deal,i will instruct my client to issue you $6,200 he owe,i also i have my private shipping company that will be coming to pick it from you there,after check got clear in bank, the rest money will be send to my shipper this will enable him to come for the pick there.Let me know if you agree with the term of paymet,after that i will then forward your contact to my client to issue the payment to you asap.
LOUISE.

John Herrera <jrherrera90@hotmail.com> wrote:
Louise:

The 1950 GMC is still available.

Price: $2500

Condition:

The body has some rust and Bondo; one fender has a dent. Very little power;
lots of blue smoke out the exhaust indicates a need for new rings and
explains the low power. It fouls the plugs with oil, so you have to clean
the plugs to get it to run. It pulls to one side (sorry, I forget which
side) under braking. The left front sticks and needs to be freed before it
will roll. Some critters have moved in. The headliner has fallen down. The
bed floor is diamond-plate steel, as are the running boards. The electrical
system has been converted to 12V.

The Weaver Auto Crane comes from the twenties. It works, but is missing some
parts.

Needs:
Clean out critter nests
Brake job
Rings
Some body work
Exhaust manifold gasket

What else would you like to know?

Regards,
John Herrera
301 293-2594
3410 Brethren Church Road
Myersville, MD 21773

>From: louise carver
>To: jrherrera90@hotmail.com
>Subject: 1950 GMC Service Station pick-up truck
>Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2005 13:06:32 -0700 (PDT)
>
>Hello,
>Regarding 1950 GMC Service Station pick-up truck you advertise on the
>chevytrucks Classifieds site,i will like to know if is still available
>forsale,and the last price you want to sale it and the recent condition,my
>shipper will handle the shipping for me.
>Thanks,
>Best reagards
>LOUISE.
>http://mail.yahoo.com