Accidents was Re: Spridget wanted.. rant..

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Accidents was Re: Spridget wanted.. rant..
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 15:52:49 EDT
I've had a 70mph+ motorbike accident when I finished up sliding up hill, up
the road on the wrong side on my ar**.  I did barrel roll in my Mini which
wrote it up and which I walked away from.  I had a bigger barrel roll as the
passenger in someone else's Lancia Beta which I walked away from with a
suspected
fractured skull and amongst other things a small piece of glass in my finger
which came out about 20 years later.  I spun my Sprite and went into the crash
barrier backwards which worked out very expensive for the insurance company.

On the other hand my Dad never had any kind of automotive accident and never
drove at the speeds at in a straightline that I've done through corners.  He
was generally sensible (that one time practicing a parking brake turn that
while missed the lamp post was never practiced again).  He was a professional
gardner to an American billionaire who had a British residence.  Yet after a
Hurricane swept throught this country in 1987 he died helping clear up fallen
trees
when one fell the wrong way and crushed him to death.

Go figure??

Do I get a safe modern car and no motorbikes for my daughters and tell them
never to take up landscape gardening or go near trees?  Or do I get them a
Spridget and send them on advanced driving courses and put my trust in God
rather
than ABS and airbags?

Daniel1312