Re: Accidents was Re: Spridget wanted.. rant..

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Accidents was Re: Spridget wanted.. rant..
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 17:18:05 -0400
I'm just a lowly insurance agent, but from my perspective the key
element missing from the overwhelming majority of young drivers is but
one thing: Maturity.

You can put them in what you perceive to be the safest vehicle and give
them the best education behind the wheel but it still is no guarantee
they will be safe.

One of the biggest dangers that young people face is of being a
passenger in a friend's vehicle. Too many horrific accidents involve
young drivers with multiple passengers. Whether the driver is
showing-off or distracted by their friends, it's a recipe for disaster.

Unfortunately the old saying is true: "The only good young driver is the
one that grows up".

--

jay fishbein
wallingford, ct