RE: Jet Hot Coating 1275 Header

To: "'Larry & Sandi Miller'" <millerls@ado13.com>
Subject: RE: Jet Hot Coating 1275 Header
Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 16:31:07 -0700
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Larry,  That's about what I paid to have them coat mine in nickel silver.
If they coat new headers they guarantee them for life against rust out. It
looks almost like chrome and has not discolored at all.  I can't speak for
any other ceramic coating, but I will pay again to have any header I buy Jet
Hot coated.
                Crash

Just got a $156 quote for Jet Hot Coating a 1275 header. Does this sound
reasonable?

I knew it was kind of expensive but did not think it was that much.

Larry Miller