RE: Jet Hot Coating 1275 Header

To: "'Jackson Zimmermann'" <jzimmerm@k12albemarle.org>
Subject: RE: Jet Hot Coating 1275 Header
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 11:25:22 -0700
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Wouldn't Jet hot just remove the Swain coating before they do theirs?
                Crash

I've had stuff done by Jet Hot and other stuff done by Swain Coatings.  Get
Jet Hot if looks is what matters.  Get Swain if you really want to cut down
on heat and still look nice (if you don't mind just white).  Swain is
typically slightly more expensive, but the difference in heat between the
coatings is very substantial.  To me function, cutting down heat, far
outweighs the visual aspects of Jet Hot's coatings.  If looks and function
are super important and price is less important, then you can Swain coat the
header and then send it to Jet Hot to get the looks.

http://www.swaintech.com/race.html <http://www.swaintech.com/race.html>

Anyway, just my experience...

Jackson Zimmermann