Re: Jet Hot Coating 1275 Header

To: millerls@ado13.com, jzimmerm@k12albemarle.org, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Jet Hot Coating 1275 Header
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 16:25:21 EDT
It depends how big a heat soak problem you have.  If you have what you guys
call a tube header the radiant heat is substantial.  If you have a Weber carb
that doesn't install with what passes for a heat shield again the the radiant
heat passed to the inlet is substantial.

On my car it might the engine started on the button after any number of
chassis dyno runs rather than being a pig to start hot.  It also meant I could
drive slowly in heavy traffic for hours rather than minutes before the car runs
rough, spits back and stuff - though in fact I must need more than hours in
traffic since it has never done it since the coating was applied.

Regards

Daniel