Re: 1931 Model A "NO LBC"

To: Paul Asgeirsson <pasgeirsson@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: 1931 Model A "NO LBC"
Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 21:39:14 -0400
Cc: Red Midget <redmidget72@yahoo.com>, Spridgets@autox.team.net
Paul Asgeirsson wrote:

> I bet Frank Clarici would have an interest in this.  ALL American parts on
> this baby, no high compression head gasket problems, and zero hydraulics to
> bleed!!  Nothing from China in the lighting system, either!

Gee thanks, I took a lesson on how to drive one of these puppys once.
A whole lot more to it than turning a key and dropping it in drive ;)
An older gent (car guy) around here has a 1928 Model A  (I think that's
it) It's an old Ford for sure with spark advance on the steering wheel
and a bunch of pedals.
He  gave me the driving lesson in it a couple years ago.
He is in poor health these days and his projects are sitting.
The 28 is in tip top shape though. And I bet I can restore one of those
in a couple days. Wood, real steel, wooden spoke wheels, and everything
is huge!

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ