Re: Paris Hilton Ad (NO LBC)

To: "Robert E. Shlafer" <pilotrob@webtv.net>, "Larry & Sandi Miller" <millerls@ado13.com>, "Spridget" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Paris Hilton Ad (NO LBC)
Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 20:32:01 -0500
From "Robert E. Shlafer" <pilotrob at webtv.net>

Ya' know....
I love Paris Hilton 'cause she knows how to
"work the system" and she's a good lookin'
chick....and a good sport in accordance with her appearance(s) on SNL....but
this is THE dumbest ad I've seen in a long, long time.

But Paris has gotten the
exposure and the big, BIG bucks they paid
her while Carl's will take the hit for the stupidity of it all.

As for me.....I'm goin' to Mickey D's!! :)

Cap'n Bob
Basic Frog

*******************************

Cap'n, you gotta be kidding!!  Carl's will take the hit for the stupidity of
it all?  My God, man, they just hit the jackpot!!  This goofy little
non-event has been all over CNN (and probably the networks, too -- I haven't
caught their news yet today).  Larry Miller passed it on to the list who, no
doubt passed it on to their friends, etc., etc.  The website promoting this
is plastered across the television screen.  The Christian right is slamming
it as immmoral and obscene -- which makes half the country want to see it
even more.

This was the best ad money Carl's Jr. ever spent -- even if it never makes
it on TV.  In fact, if the holy rollers make a big enough deal out of it,
they will have (unwittingly) made this Carl's most successful ad campaign
ever!

This was brilliant!

P.S. The Mercury ad sucked.  The only thing it made me do is to want that it
was over.

Larry Daniels
79 MGB LE
72 Midget
58 Bugeye

"You only need two tools: WD-40 and Duct Tape. If it
doesn't move and should, use the WD-40. If it
shouldn't move and does, use the duct tape."