Re: rear suspension wrap up (Caution: verbose post)

To: "Robert E. Shlafer" <pilotrob@webtv.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: rear suspension wrap up (Caution: verbose post)
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2005 07:02:50 -0500
Thanks for the comments Bob. I am not saying that getting the shocks rebuilt
would not benefit the car or be better than the stock ones, I just have to
juggle a budget concern. For example the next big expenditure will probably
be the tires, they'll cost me about $500 for 5 of them. Peters shocks will
set me back $110/pair. If I can possibly save the $110 I can put it towards
the tires. I can have the shocks rebuilt later if neccesary, I can't roll on
the junk tires I have. Although I don't need tires this expensive either, I
really want the original-looking wide whites on it, which limits my choice
to pretty much Coker/Universal tire$.
Dan